Hey guys… a little more Tech Talk w/TK.
Are you guys looking for a way to get your devices and commonly handled stuff clean? Better than just wiping them down individually? Do you take your phone with you everywhere like me (you know where I mean)? Do you believe that UV-C light sanitizing is a thing? Well, with everything going on, I was looking for a way to keep my stuff a little more germ-free. After checking with a couple of medical professionals, I have bought into the idea that UV-C light can be used to kill the little things that you can’t see. So, I set out to find a solution that was big enough for my iPad and was affordable.
The device shown and listed here is what I went with. Here are some quick notes on it.
- Easy to use- Just place your devices inside, zip it up and press the button. Done!
- Large enough to handle my iPad and other daily carry items (keys, wallet, sunglasses, MASKS, and more)
- The device is portable if you’re looking for that. Just fold it up and take it with you.
- Full Coverage- Lights on top and bottom of the device, reflective interior, and raised tray for devices. Gives you 360-degree coverage.
- The UV-C light kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria in 3 min! At least in theory 🙂
The not so good:
- Nothing really, but you have to buy into the whole UV-C Sanitizing thing 🙂
Included below is a link to where you can find it. I’m sorry the links aren’t clickable. For clickable links, check out my Linkin.Bio to get to the Tech Talk w/TK Facebook page.