Hey guys… a little more Tech Talk w/TK.
Alright, here’s a little more home automation fun. While it drives my wife nuts, I am an avid user of smart lights and smart bulbs. All of my lights can be triggered by my voice. When I went looking for a new LED fixture for my office, I was looking for something sleek, fully adjustable, and connected to my smart home eco-system. I came across this one on Amazon (like most things these days), and I could not be happier.
Here are some quick notes on it.
- Easy to install- The mount and instructions were clear and straightforward.
- Ties into voice assistant- Using SmartLife App, the device is easily is added to both Amazon & Google Voice Assistants.
- Provides both good task and ambient lighting.
The not so good:
- You may want a second set of hands if installing on the ceiling, or that could just be me 😎.
- Depending on what you are looking for, unlike others, when selecting color it uses a separate set of LEDs to provide ambient vs direct light. Personally I kind of like it, but may not be good for everybody use.
Included below is a link to where you can find it.